Before starting the online enrollment procedures, please read the “Enrollment Notes” and collect the following information from all your team member(s)：
- Participants must provide the following information from all your team member(s): Full Name，First 4 digits of HKID/Passport, Year of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail, Emergency Contact Person & his/her contact number.
- Only Credit Card payment is accepted for online enrollment. If you want to pay by cheque, please mail us together with the registration form.
- Only Master & Visa Card is accepted for online enrollment via paypal. (Please note that certain credit card is not available for online payment)
- An email confirmation will be sent upon successful enrollment within 2 weeks. If not, please contact us at 3690 1000.
- Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to be abided by the Rules and Regulations of the race that has been signed up.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- Participants should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the strenuous race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee are non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An acknowledge email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organizer has received the registration. Otherwise, please contact the Organizer immediately.
- Applicant should register for their respective age group. (Age is counted based on the year of birth. For example, if you are born in Sept 2010, your age is 10. Your age group category should be 2010).
- Race pack pick-up notice will be sent to participants 2-3 weeks before the event day(Depends on situation). Participants should show the email copy (hard or soft copy) to pick up the race pack with bib number and timing chip.
- The event will be cancelled if an amber, red or black rainstorm signal, or a tropical cyclone signal No.3 or above is hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory at 4am or after on the event day.
- Should the above inclement weather/condition/warnings be raised after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to abort the race. If the race is being aborted, the race will be cancelled. Entry fee will not be refund.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200)
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage stored.
- Should there be any emergency or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The race course is shown in the map but slight changes may be made prior to the event.
- E-certificate of Achievement will be issued to all qualified participants with an Official Time. E-certificate could be downloaded in 7 working days after the race from the event website.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.
- Tax-deductible receipt will be issued to sponsors making donation of HK$100 or above. For receipts issued to other participants or donors, please fill in the forms during registration. All the receipts will be sent via mail to key participant/captain.
Enrollment by post:
- Download application form: Click Here
- Cheque in the name of: Joyful (Mental Health) Foundation
- Transfer by ATM：
- Account Name: Joyful (Mental Health) Foundation
- Bank of China: 012-882-0-004522-8
- Shanghai Commercial Bank: 354-82-032661
- HSBC: 411-406-747-838
- Mail your complete enrollment forms together with your cheque/ bank slip to our office at "Unit 1001-1003, 10/F, New Treasure Centre, 10 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon". Specify for "Joyful Charity Run 19/20".